Skip to main content

First Troubleshooting Issue of 2014 Resolved

Well I tried to publish a blog post on this site about 45 minutes ago and was met with some strange errors about some of my code not being recognized. I had to shake the cozy feeling I had and get down to business and trace the issues. Turned out I had not copied over some of my old plug-in code to the new area of my site. Once I figured that out by playing with my other sites and comparing directories on my old saved directory and my new directory it was clear what the issue was. This is why I save off and archive my old directories on my new servers! Issue resolved time to resume sipping some smooth “Makers Mark” whisky listening to music enjoying a mellow night.